Dufour Atoll 4
Our guests need no previous experience. the cruise with this kind of yacht, includes:
1. A full time captain/guide-hostess who will guide you around the islands of the Saronic and Argolic gulf.
2. Breakfast (continental), midday lunch (including light salads and sandwiches), sodas, snacks, fruits, refreshments (non alcoholic beverages), etc. supplied on board during the hole weeks charter.
3. Visits to archaeological and historical monuments.
4. Fuel, water and, ice for the yacht, for the whole week.
5. All linen, towels and blankets.
6. Free use of all yachts equipment.
7. Greek VAT taxes, Port dues, Marina fees, insurance.
8. Cleaning fee at the end of the charter.
9. Meeting and transportation from the airport to the yacht. we have special programs for:
Length: 43 ft. 0 in. / 13.10 m
Beam: 15 ft. 3 in. / 4.64 m
Draft: 5 ft. 3 in. / 1.60 m
Easy and safe in all circumstances, the Dufour Atoll 4 is designed for sailing enthusiasts who are seeking - above all - escape and serenity. With or without crew, the Atoll 4 is always ready to welcome friends. More than on any other boat the living space, both day and night, has been given priority. Terrace on the sea, deck saloon, navigation station, galley, cockpit, and steering station are all on one level allowing everyone to move around with ease, and enjoy 360-degree visibility while participating directly in onboard activities.
Complete table of specifications:
|L O A||13.10||43'|
|Hull Length||12.86||42' 2"|
|Displacement||9,500 kg||20,950 lbs|
|Standard Draft||1.6||5' 3"|
|Standard Keel Type||Lead||Lead|
|Keel Weight (Standard)||1,000 kg||2,200 lbs|
|Fresh Water||1,000 L||275 gal|
|Fuel||900 L||235 gal|
|Head Room||-||6' 3"|
|Engine - 5 Cyl Diesel with Shaft Drive||62 hp||62 hp|
|Sail Area Total||88||946|