Dufour Atoll 6
Our guests need no previous experience. the cruise with this kind of yacht, includes:
1. A full time captain/guide-hostess who will guide you around the islands of the Saronic and Argolic gulf.
2. Breakfast (continental), midday lunch (including light salads and sandwiches), sodas, snacks, fruits, refreshments (non alcoholic beverages), etc. supplied on board during the hole weeks charter.
3. Visits to archaeological and historical monuments.
4. Fuel, water and, ice for the yacht, for the whole week.
5. All linen, towels and blankets.
6. Free use of all yachts equipment.
7. Greek VAT taxes, Port dues, Marina fees, insurance.
8. Cleaning fee at the end of the charter.
9. Meeting and transportation from the airport to the yacht. we have special programs for:
Length: 48 ft. 11 in. / 14.90 m
Beam: 13 ft. 3 in. / 4.05 m
Draft: 5 ft. 11 in. / 1.80 m
Designed for the charter market, the Dufour Atoll 6 marks the start of an era of pleasure sailing. Two lateral companionways that preserve the independence of their occupants, directly serve the double aft cabins while the four other cabins are accessible down a few steps inside. With the Atoll 6, sailing purists will find all the sensations they expect from a performance yacht. From the bows to the transom, everything has been designed to simplify life, enabling sailors to fully benefit from the sea and the sun. As always with Dufour, a host of details participate in this boat's comfort and safety. The boat has generous hanging lockers, an immense fridge, a superb sliding peak to protect one from the sun, and a large table for seating up to 12 diners. The transom is a permanent invitation to dive, and thanks to the 1,100 litters of fresh water on board, everyone will have a chance to shower.