Dufour Classic 30
Our guests need no previous experience. the cruise with this kind of yacht, includes:
1. A full time captain/guide-hostess who will guide you around the islands of the Saronic and Argolic gulf.
2. Breakfast (continental), midday lunch (including light salads and sandwiches), sodas, snacks, fruits, refreshments (non alcoholic beverages), etc. supplied on board during the hole weeks charter.
3. Visits to archaeological and historical monuments.
4. Fuel, water and, ice for the yacht, for the whole week.
5. All linen, towels and blankets.
6. Free use of all yachts equipment.
7. Greek VAT taxes, Port dues, Marina fees, insurance.
8. Cleaning fee at the end of the charter.
9. Meeting and transportation from the airport to the yacht. we have special programs for:
Draft: 3’9” / 5’1”
Ballast: 2346 lbs
Engine: 20 HP
Sail Area: 452 sq. ft./std. main
Water: 35 gal
Fuel (diesel): 21 gal
CE Category: Cat. B
A cruising yacht, fast and comfortable,developed by Dufour and designed by J & J Design. An elegant design with a low profile coach roof, a well balanced hull, wide side decks wich make it easy for the crew to maneuver and circulate.
An ergonomic cockpit and a careful selection of high quality deck fittings and rigging add to Dufour’s customized boat building flair, adapted in the new Classic line.
The interior of the Dufour 30 Classic, crafted in an ageless design, was thought out for comfortable offshore living as well as life in the marina. The name “Classic” takes on the full meaning here and is best described by the attention to detail and superior quality woodwork unequaled in any yacht of similar size and class.