Our guests need no previous experience. the cruise with this kind of yacht, includes:
1. A full time captain/guide-hostess who will guide you around the islands of the Saronic and Argolic gulf.
2. Breakfast (continental), midday lunch (including light salads and sandwiches), sodas, snacks, fruits, refreshments (non alcoholic beverages), etc. supplied on board during the hole weeks charter.
3. Visits to archaeological and historical monuments.
4. Fuel, water and, ice for the yacht, for the whole week.
5. All linen, towels and blankets.
6. Free use of all yachts equipment.
7. Greek VAT taxes, Port dues, Marina fees, insurance.
8. Cleaning fee at the end of the charter.
9. Meeting and transportation from the airport to the yacht. we have special programs for:
Our sailing holidays are ideal for:
people with a disability
seniors sailing holidays
families with small children
very tall people holidays
visually impaired-blind people
holidays with pets
single parent families
gourmet sailing holidays
1000+1 nights holidays (with our owners-king size cabin)
adventure holidays: hiking/biking/heavy weather sailing
sailing school cruises
navigation / orienteering
whale / dolphin watching/swimming with dolphins
YACHTS MOTOR & SAILING