Our guests need no previous experience. the cruise with this kind of yacht, includes:
1. A full time captain/guide-hostess who will guide you around the islands of the Saronic and Argolic gulf.
2. Breakfast (continental), midday lunch (including light salads and sandwiches), sodas, snacks, fruits, refreshments (non alcoholic beverages), etc. supplied on board during the hole weeks charter.
3. Visits to archaeological and historical monuments.
4. Fuel, water and, ice for the yacht, for the whole week.
5. All linen, towels and blankets.
6. Free use of all yachts equipment.
7. Greek VAT taxes, Port dues, Marina fees, insurance.
8. Cleaning fee at the end of the charter.
9. Meeting and transportation from the airport to the yacht. we have special programs for:
“Overall I am so impressed with what you have done and your kindness, generosity
and understanding of the needs of disabled people.
Access to the boat has been well thought out and the gangway can be used
for a variety of things including allowing a disabled sailor to be lowered
into the sea. A hoist is also available for this purpose.
Other hoists are fitted to enable a severely disabled to transfer out of
their wheel chairs, the toilet and bunks.
The lift down below is simple and effective and a small wheelchair provides
access to two forward cabins, toilet and shower. There is also a shower in
the cockpit for use after swimming.
The boat would be very comfortable for two people confined to wheelchairs
and their friends for overnight trips, but more (4) could manage for day trips.
a) The step from the gangway to the cockpit could be removed
b) Some alterations could be considered to enable a disabled person operate the boat
Otherwise, I can only congratulate the owners on a tremendous achievement”.
With so many very happy memories of two very generous and lovely people and
their wonderful boat,
President of the International Federation of Disabled Sailing